Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich interested in CMS (merged)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This better not be happening!!!! I've just had 'CMS' tattooed on my left scrotal sack!! (luckily on the undercarriage bit so only visible if I'm lying naked on my back with my legs up in the air - or if someone crawls underneath me while I'm standing up naked)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
All the rumours from mainstream sources are talking about OUTS.

Would be nice to have something about the INS for change, instead of wild speculation.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It can't be true because, according to people on here, AN knows NOTHING; he gets all his stories from NSC...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If Norwich are about to do their annual asset-stripping number on us, doubt it would be for CMS.

Norwich are getting half of our first team as usual and Lambert at Villa is taking the rest. Development Squad out against Burnley on Saturday rumour has it.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
This better not be happening!!!! I've just had 'CMS' tattooed on my left scrotal sack!! (luckily on the undercarriage bit so only visible if I'm lying naked on my back with my legs up in the air - or if someone crawls underneath me while I'm standing up naked)

Hang on, bbbbut you're the bird in the red dress with your arms in the air. The Major has been knocking one out over you ever since.... and now this?!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
What is CMS actually worth now do we think? With Rhodes going for up to 8m then I'm thinking we might get more than we paid for him - and that's taking CMS poor goal scoring record last season into consideration.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
What is CMS actually worth now do we think? With Rhodes going for up to 8m then I'm thinking we might get more than we paid for him - and that's taking CMS poor goal scoring record last season into consideration.

Well if you compare it to Carrols £35M?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here