Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'Andrea Orlandi from Swansea' thread (merged)

LMR

Jul 22, 2010
Heard this rumour when got in to work this morning, been informed it's from a "reliable source", although most rumours are....

Checked their website and looks like he played a big part of their promotion campaign a couple of season back, but didn't feature much last term.

Once of Barcelona so could provide some flair to the midfield!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Do Swansea still hold his contract or is he a free agent?
Left winger who doesn't score many goals but could convert to centre midfield or to central striker (in the way some have suggested Buckley could) or even as left back cover. Bit of an odd one if true

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Interesting rumour as it's not totally unrealistic.

I did wonder if Gus would look for a more technical wide man now Assulin has gone. Someone to open up a side with craft when they drop deep rather than pure pace. He would certainly offer something a bit different to our other wingers and as others have said he can play centrally too.

I find myself hoping this one is true!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm astounded that we now have a realistic rumour... don't know anything about the guy, and would have thought we would be focussing on getting a striker in, maybe another powerhouse midfielder...

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Did their signing of Kim go through? Don't need Nooney if it did

Can't see anything on first glance on Sky Sports or their website. Noone is finding his form again though, I've been delighted by his performances and It's nice to see him back in the team and challenging for a starting spot.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Weren't we linked with this guy last summer?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't see anything on first glance on Sky Sports or their website. Noone is finding his form again though, I've been delighted by his performances and It's nice to see him back in the team and challenging for a starting spot.

Agreed - on Saturday I thought he was one shot on target from being the new Elliot Bennett - less direct but with added trickery. :lol:
Played well against the taffs too - very much back in form

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Does he really have the Premiership quality that Gus has said is our new standard for signings?

It looks like he would be well advised to sign for a maximum of one year, of he needs to be prepared for public humiliation next summer.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Does he really have the Premiership quality that Gus has said is our new standard for signings?

It looks like he would be well advised to sign for a maximum of one year, of he needs to be prepared for public humiliation next summer.

When did Gus say that? Not saying he didn't, just can't remember him saying it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here