Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go Left Go Left

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What are the words to this? Seems to go on forever!

I understand this was a regular at The Goldstone. Can't work out if it's now dated nonsense or actually quite catchy. A song reliant on one person isn't going to get sung by 20,000, but it did sound fairly loud in the North Stand on Saturday.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
its coming back all because of julian aka the judge

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm the first to admit it's growing on me and sounded brilliant on Saturday.

I was wrong when I posted previously about The Judge and I apologise for that.

All we need now is for the small minority to stop singing that shitty Palace song ' we are the Northstand, Northstand, Northstand of the Albion, the Abion.......

Hopefully they are slowly taking the hint when we try and over power them with an Albiiioonnnnnn chant.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It seemed to be lead by two different people on Saturday, one on the left/middle and a different person on the right

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm the first to admit it's growing on me and sounded brilliant on Saturday.

I was wrong when I posted previously about The Judge and I apologise for that.

All we need now is for the small minority to stop singing that shitty Palace song ' we are the Northstand, Northstand, Northstand of the Albion, the Abion.......

Hopefully they are slowly taking the hint when we try and over power them with an Albiiioonnnnnn chant.

I did notice you getting fairly pissed off with the Palace song on Saturday! I believe your words were "stop singing that fu$£ing Palace S##t" :lolol:

The Judge is leading this song very well and more and more people are joining in each time!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Was quite funny at the Worthing friendly some ginger kid trying to sing it but getting it all wrong.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
go left go left, go left right left, go left go right go pick up the sticks go left go right go left. everywhere we go, people wanna know, who we are, so we tell them, we are the famous, the famous brighton ove Albion, so f*** off palace, or you will die, you will die you will die you will die....

unless I'm very much mistaken.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
go left go left, go left right left, go left go right go pick up the sticks go left go right go left. everywhere we go, people wanna know, who we are, so we tell them, we are the famous, the famous brighton ove Albion, so f*** off palace, or you will die, you will die you will die you will die....

You are missing the middle bits

"Have you seen the muppet show

Its up at Selhurst Park you know"

and

"He shot he scored

it must be Peter Ward"

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Always thought it was ....go pick up the step.... ? Could be wrong though :shrug:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Have you seen the muppet show...?
He shot he scored...?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Actually the first time on Saturday this was started by WSU, another time by the new South West corner and another by ESU.

So don't always blame the NS

oh and it's "x stand brighton boys"

He doesn't mean that song. He means the one palace nicked from the spaniards but claim they invented.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The lyrics date back to the end of the 76/77 season. My favourite line is -> "Have you seen the Muppet Show ? It's on at Selhurst Park you know" :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Always thought it was ....go pick up the step.... ? Could be wrong though :shrug:

That's what we ORIGINALLY sung in the NORTH STAND back in the day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here