Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron Wiltshire.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Came on as a substitute in todays development squad game. Only 16, had a good touch and well composed considering he was playing against people twice his size. Could be a great player for the future.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Held his own very well against much bigger (literally) opponents - didn't have much to do though.

He looks like a 12 year old with the height of one too.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
He played against the cumbersome hulks of Lancing and I feared for his young life. Needn't have worried as they couldn't get near him. Constantly wanted the ball, mos def one to keep an eye on.

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
He played against the cumbersome hulks of Lancing and I feared for his young life. Needn't have worried as they couldn't get near him. Constantly wanted the ball, mos def one to keep an eye on.

is he related to matt wiltshire,who also played for the albion,mostly reserves?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

this,

they will work on bulking him up im sure,could be another caskey imo,very similar,

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
is he related to matt wiltshire,who also played for the albion,mostly reserves?

Not sure but his brother's name is Callum who I went to school with. Agreed looks a good prospect for the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here