Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe not certain to go today

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If you are planning to go up the track today to see ALBION LEGEND run at 12.55, hold fire, because there is a slight doubt whether he will make it.

We'll know by 12.00, but unhelpfully by that time I won't be able to update this thread.

He has apparantly got some sort of mouth infection and was swollen last night.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
:bhasign: Not bad! Winner at 7/2 :rave::clap2:

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Unbelievable!!! That's his last 3 wins now ive managed to not be on!!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Sorry if anyone thought I misled them, but there was a doubt today.

As it turned out, he ran a blinder. First at the first and second bends, caught at the third and was still second on the last, until kicking on, perhaps against a slowing leader to win by about half a length. Its was drama - almost on a Lara scale.

And at 7/2, a nic elittle earner :)

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Just toclear things up, Joe had a grass seed stuck in his gum and you know these can cause some problems, it was swollen up pretty bad, but the guys at the kennels managed to pop it and get all the crap out of it, but they wanted to see how he was in the morning before they made a decision if he was ok to run, but he was fine, as you are all aware the syndicate and the guys at the kennels always put the welfare of the dogs first, so sorry it was short notice guys, but it happens sometimes.
I hope you have all seen Lara is running Wednesday, with a nice little downgrade, so fingers crossed.
Update on Benny, Jason is back from his holiday and will be taking Benny to the vet on Thursday just to check on his hock, before we make a decision on when to bring him back, we certainly don't want to rush him, although he is going stir crazy not running.Lets hope he comes back full of running.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here