Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Brighton vs Barnsley - 3PM 25/8****

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Thought ill get in there early with my 100% record with these topics (yeah ive only made 1, but when i did we beat Chelsea !!).

Buckley should make his first appearance of the season but it remains to be seen if Vicente will be fit enough to feature, as he has a groin injury. Still no Hoskins either. Adam El-Abd would make his 300th appearance for us if he plays as well !!

Barnsley are missing 10 first team players and David Gonzalez should be in goal for them, remember him from a couple of months ago ? They lost their last game away to Wolves 3-1, but won their first game against Middlesbrough 1-0.

So, can we actually score our first goal of the season and get our 1st win in 11 games ?

:albion2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We're loose

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
well the rain will certainly make things interesting!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Buckley may not start because of the rain... bench hero will do.... it could be a real travel binfest with the train queues getting soaked.....

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks for starting with asterisks! (It makes it easier to find). The guy that did the match threads last year never got it right, I'm glad Bozza sacked him.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Looking at the forecast it will probably be wet,I can only recall the West Ham game as the only game it has rained at the Amex yet.Could be a few moaning about getting wet in the stands tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here