Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners - Pathetic.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Palace owners now arguing with fans on the BBS - so unprofessional. I fear it is a slippery slope.

Originally Posted by Palacedog:
It's hardly lived upto the hype on twitter before hand has it , an unknown Brazilian who had a trial with Rangers and a £350,000 signing from Bristol C. Whilst I wasn't expecting Messi it would have been nice to get an experienced player

Retort from Steve Parish:
What was the 'hype'? I said there would be two attacking players. You must be a serial malcontent. Do you come to games? I don't want to lose supporters but if I can find someone who's a bit more positive in their outlook than you who would switch to Palace, would you be prepared to support another club?

That way we dont lose supporters overall but we dont have your misery around us anymore.

What do you think?

Palace Dog:
Unbelievable. Yeah no problem . Contact me via private message arrange to refund my season tickets and extra money I paid out returned to me in full and I will find someone else to support.

What a truly ridiculous thing to say to a supporter on a website

Steve Parish:
When the last vestige of optimism left your body, clearly your sense of humour did as well

In any event I can't find another fan at such short notice to take your place so you'll have to stay for now.

Just try to cheer up for us won't you please, just a little bit..

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
brilliant - truly we are blessed with a bunch of twats like that as rivals

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good grief. Even for that moron, that is impressively childish.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Holy shit that is the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen.

You cannot get more tinpot than your clubs owner having personal arguments with the fans.

Utterly hilarious.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Could you imagine Tony Bloom coming on here arguing with 1 of us. Pathetic club. League 1 bound.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be expected from a club like them to be honest

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Where is palace lickspittle [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] when you need it?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They don't seem to be a very professional outfit at the moment.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Love the fact tha Palace fan offered to take him up on it. He's one of the good guys here.

As for Parish - he may have retained the moral high ground if he'd given the guy his money back. As he didn't he remains in my view as having all mouth and no trousers

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Crystal Palace, the gift that keeps on giving.

If that guy carries on going, he must be a mug, after being spoken to like that. What a twat that Parish is.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Love the fact that he said he couldn't find another fan to take his place "at such short notice".

Totally unprofessional. They are going only one way with that shower running the club. And it isn't up.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I'm sure Seaside will soon be on telling us that all is well. Palace's day has gone from bad to worse. First they were expecting 3 "gems" only to find out that they are a Cardiff reserve, A Bristol City sub and a unknown Brazillian who was rejected by Rangers. Now the fans and Owner are fighting. Glorious scene's

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I genuinely can't believe that's real. No professional club would deal like that.

I love watching CPFC so much at the moment, truly they're the gift that keeps on giving.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here