Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Running shorts / mesh lining

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Good afternoon all NSC runners,

I've just purchased some running shorts, my old ones (from footy C1998) were falling to bits.

The new ones have a mesh lining, like swimming shorts (the ones i have are definitely running shorts).

Now, the question is this, does the mesh replace or supplement the needs to wear underwear?! Or is this optional? Today I erred on the side of caution and ran with pants underneath... ???

Yoda

English & European
Are they proper short running shorts
250px-Running-shorts-black.png

or are they ones that go half way down your thigh?
Very-Cool-Saucony-Running-Shorts-For-Men.jpg

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've run with mesh running shorts with the bits left to hang about, and trust me, it was like running with a cheese grater in my shorts.

I don't know if they were just shit shorts, or whether they all require underwear as well.

I'd never risk that chaffing again though :lol:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I've run with mesh running shorts with the bits left to hang about, and trust me, it was like running with a cheese grater in my shorts.

I don't know if they were just shit shorts, or whether they all require underwear as well.

I'd never risk that chaffing again though :lol:

Yeah iam glad somebody else has had that and not just me . Very choosy now when selecting a new pair with lining. i find Nike are the best and dont have a mesh , but a cotton lining.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Bad to the skin, especially in that sensitive area
Respect you scrotum chaps, and dont chap your scrotum

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Where can I get these PE shorts from?

irvine.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Good afternoon all NSC runners,

I've just purchased some running shorts, my old ones (from footy C1998) were falling to bits.

The new ones have a mesh lining, like swimming shorts (the ones i have are definitely running shorts).

Now, the question is this, does the mesh replace or supplement the needs to wear underwear?! Or is this optional? Today I erred on the side of caution and ran with pants underneath... ???

I cut the lining out of all my running shorts, and wear Lycra shorts underneath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here