Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mobile Harveys Outlets

First of all thank you for the response concerning the Pie & Pint Deal and the reverse of the exhorbitant increase although it is worrying that the caterers provided this incorrect information.

Can you advise why the mobile outlets still do not have mobile card readers? This is something that many fans raised last year and I seem to remember we were assured by you and the caterers that the technology existed and would be introduced during the season.

12 months on and no sign of it which means there is price discrimination on the same product and the club / caterers are effectively making an artifical profit. I know the same product is available at other outlets but it is somewhat counter productive and somewhat defeats the object of the exercise to have to queue elsewhere to get the same thing for a better price.

Perhaps a simple solution would be for the mobile outlets to price their product 10% lower. In the WSU for example, everyone is a STH and therefore as we are physically unable to use our cards then why not simply make the price £3.50 a pint, i.e. with a 10% discount?

This is not a whinge but it's the principle not to mention that if a card reader was available it would be much quicker for the beer sellers who wouldn't have to rummage around for change everytime they are given a fiver or tenner.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I will pass on this request. I know it is something which has been looked at, but it is difficult because the EPOS system which runs e-cash needs to be hard wired and doesn't run via Wi-Fi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here