Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Long Before The Fans Turn on Poyet?

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Serious question.

11 competitive games on the trot without a win, no goals scored in the 3 games played this season.

How long before the fans start turning on Poyet?

I think if we lose at home on Saturday, the mood might start turning

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Serious answer - we now compete with decent Championship teams on the basis of equals. If anyone turns against Poyet this week, next week or next month they need a firm smack to the head.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
thought some already had?

if we look like relegation fodder. i think most would tolerate another season ending in midtable as long as we are challenging for the top 6 come easter. attractive/stylish football counts for alot, results can be forgiven (ask Spurs and Newcastls fans).

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What a load of bollocks get behind the team & stop moaning we've played better in the first two games this season than we did last year a strikers on the way feel we're gonna have a great season

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Fortunately the vast majority of fans who go the Amex never read NSC, so highly, highly unlikely they would join the small-minded minority on here who refuse to enjoy the great football we are now priviledged to watch.

D

Deleted member 2719

With pie and pint up a quid, i don't reckon it will be too long.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who even considers calling for Poyet's head is an embarassing clueless dickhead :annoyed:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Anyone who even considers calling for Poyet's head is an embarassing clueless dickhead :annoyed:
Exactly this, but the OP does it regularly, and has done for months. Almost every post of his is the same anti Gus crap.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thought some already had?

if we look like relegation fodder. i think most would tolerate another season ending in midtable as long as we are challenging for the top 6 come easter. attractive/stylish football counts for alot, results can be forgiven (ask Spurs and Newcastls fans).

Everyone seems to be happy with mid table or not getting relegated. I don't know if you had noticed but we have a 27500 stadium dsigned NOW for premiership football so all these fans happy to be a mid table championship club need a reality check, the stadium and everything around the club is geared for greater things than that. I can only put it down to people being used to us as an insignificant 3rd or 4th division team for long periods of its history but Bloom and the board will be expecting promotion if not this season, the next at the latest.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Negative people always shout the loudest; it makes it appear when you read NSC that the majoroty are against what is going on with our club.
That's the trouble with the internet, it gives some of these no life no marks a chance to be noticed.

If you're not enjoying the ride on the Gus bus, then where have you been for the last 30 odd years? Probably not born yet.
Even those supporting the Albion for say the last 5 years should understand the transition we've gone through. All this negativity after 2 games where it seems we have played some great stuff is just beyond belief & some people on here need to get a grip.
Of course there are those that thrive on the attention they seek with their posts against the manager or certain players.
Bore off you negative c**ts.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
It's a game of opinions. Criticising the thread starter just because he dared ask when fans will turn is a little immature. If we don't win on Saturday the natives will get restless.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Negative people always shout the loudest; it makes it appear when you read NSC that the majoroty are against what is going on with our club.
That's the trouble with the internet, it gives some of these no life no marks a chance to be noticed.

If you're not enjoying the ride on the Gus bus, then where have you been for the last 30 odd years? Probably not born yet.
Even those supporting the Albion for say the last 5 years should understand the transition we've gone through. All this negativity after 2 games where it seems we have played some great stuff is just beyond belief & some people on here need to get a grip.
Of course there are those that thrive on the attention they seek with their posts against the manager or certain players.
Bore off you negative c**ts.

You could argue that the ones wanting more and going for promotion are infact the one's being positive and the others are the one's being negative.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
You could argue that the ones wanting more and going for promotion are infact the one's being positive and the others are the one's being negative.

No chance - some of the moaning is pure crap tbh and completely detrimental to what Gus is trying to do - I agree with [MENTION=338]smudge[/MENTION]

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Everyone seems to be happy with mid table or not getting relegated. I don't know if you had noticed but we have a 27500 stadium dsigned NOW for premiership football so all these fans happy to be a mid table championship club need a reality check, the stadium and everything around the club is geared for greater things than that. I can only put it down to people being used to us as an insignificant 3rd or 4th division team for long periods of its history but Bloom and the board will be expecting promotion if not this season, the next at the latest.

Exactly. Mid table wont do with what's now in place. If Gus can't take us to where this Club should be going then the time will come where we need to find someone who will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here