Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets all laugh at Liverpool :)

D

Deleted member 18477

We lost as well. Are we getting relegated too?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
You do realise we lost yesterday, yes?

But we were expected to lose - Liverpool however are once again bigging themselves up for a champions league place. Until they realise Gerrard has to be shipped out and they start building a team around someone other than a has been I will laugh and laugh at the foolish scousers.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Surprised they lost 3-0 to WBA, but they really have nothing to do with us.....Palace losing in the last couple of minutes though....that IS funny :lolol:

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
But we were expected to lose - Liverpool however are once again bigging themselves up for a champions league place. Until they realise Gerrard has to be shipped out and they start building a team around someone other than a has been I will laugh and laugh at the foolish scousers.
Not sure what your gripe is. Have we upset them?

D

Deleted member 18477

Well I like Liverpool now that Dalglish isn't there. Hope Rodgers does a good job!

D

Deleted member 18477

For me the problem with Liverpool is their arrogance, last season shown by Dalglish on several occasions and the whole club over the Suarez incident. They make it hard for people to like them at times.

arrogant? man utd and chelsea are arrogant! behave.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Given time I'm sure Rodgers will turn them round. Whether or not he'll get it is open to question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here