clangers vs wombles

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this was never sorted properly

who would win in a ruck between clangers and wombles ....no weapons

soup dragon out.

clangers are feisty little fuckers but i reckon the wombles have some tricks up their
waistcoats.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Wombles, clangers may be able to live in a vacuum BUT were just made of wool, all the wombles need is to unthread them.

this was never sorted properly

who would win in a ruck between clangers and wombles ....no weapons

soup dragon out.

clangers are feisty little fuckers but i reckon the wombles have some tricks up their
waistcoats.

Wombles if the Clangers are "fighting away from home" There's no gravity on the moon so would be weak as f*** on the common.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
that would depend how big your vacum is gaz .......i only have a small vacum......dere aint no clangers in dere man.....

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
No contest, the Clangers have

cknckn.jpg

The Iron Chicken :thumbsup:

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Depends entirely on tactics. If I was managing the clangers, I'd tell them to chuck litter on the ground in front of them, then kick the wombles up the arse when they went to pick it up.

smelly

May 23, 2004
Clangers spit roast Madam Cholet to wind up Tobermory. He goes apeshit and fucks up the Soup Dragon proper carnage.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i can't help thinking the clangers would go metal once threatened...!! clangers win uncle bulgaria carted off in a dustbin , madam cholet gang raped over the billiard table ..........dirty clangers.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Epic stuff, but I'd go Clangers on 2 counts (assuming they've 'plotted-up' pwoppa; keep it tight & ain't bloated on Blue String Pud).

Battle of Neptune: Clangers to win after Womble Mob fails to show - due to massed suffocation.

Cardiff: Clangers survive re-entry - thanks largely to them getting kitted out in Designer kevlar breast-plate clobber. They sneak into town after landing in the River Taff the night before & cunningly whistle in some main Soul Crew Faces (who hate Wombles coz they iz seen no-mark Cockney mugs boyo). Wombles get run all over the gaff but manage to burrow their way out of a truly brutal shoeing.

:clap:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here