Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signing might, or might not, be Glenn Murray - via Kerry Mayo

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Someone just tweeted Kerry Mayonnaise "as long as the striker arrives today" and Mayo replied "#WatchThisSpace"....

Imminent?

If any of you are wondering how Kerry may know something, he's a football agent for United Lions

I asked Kerry "Are you an agent for Glenn Murray by any chance?" and he replied "If I was, he certainly wouldn't have signed for Palace #AtAnyPrice"

Not Glenn?

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Interesting. However I've been 'watching this space' for a long time now.. How much longer must I watch it?

until we get our new striker.

take a flask and sandwiches though

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm now going to be glued to his twitter feed, any chance it could be one of his clients? Any one know who they deal with?

I honestly would love it if it turned out to be Murray and Beckford.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
right then, anyone know who Kerry has on his books as an agent?

15-04-2011 10:16 #29 SeagullRic
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vCash:1000
Mentioned:0 Post(s)
Tagged:0 Thread(s) Originally Posted by black & white seagull
Any idea who his agent is?
A source of mine who's usually pretty accurate suggested to me that it was none other than Kerry Mayo, which took me aback somewhat. Don't shoot the messenger if incorrect

from

Poyet hits out at Murrays agent - Page 2

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Shirley, everyone's on their way to Hell. :shrug:

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Kerry Mayo

Kerry is a former professional footballer and won three promotions, including two championships, with Brighton & Hove Albion in 2001 and 2002. He was runner-up for the Player of the Year Award in 2003 and is one of only a handful of players to have played for the club at three different home grounds, the Goldstone Ground, Priestfield Stadium and the Withdean Stadium.

He has been closely involved with the Professional Footballers Association throughout his career.

During his 14 years at Brighton, Kerry played in over 410 league and cup games and scored 12 goals. On 14 July, 2009, at the age of 31, Kerry announced his retirement from professional football after failing to recover from an injury.

Having had experience with agents in the past who have promised one thing and not delivered the goods, Kerry knows exactly what a player requires and how to look after their best interests. His many years of experience also enable him to act as a mentor and career adviser to younger players.

Kerry has a wide network of managers and other contacts at clubs across all divisions of the English football league.

+44 (0)7812 34064

From the site!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Quote from United Lions "Kerry has a wide network of managers and other contacts at clubs across all divisions of the English football league."

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
WTS11_Sq_logo_small.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here