Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Italia

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
In my case, the passion for Brighton came through games like Fifa and FM, but not only. 3-4 years ago by browsing the list of teams in the Football League on fifa I noticed the emblem of Brighton's too good! And the colors: beautiful! However, it was not yet struck a spark in practice was over there. Shortly after, a friend of mine just returned from a holiday studio in Brighton: I spoke well and told me of many of the gulls Pier. There I was reminded of the crest and from then intrigued me about this team and I became interested.

Beginning with a career in FM, which will bring the Seagulls in the Premier. But the results of the team I followed them when it happened, once in a while. That year culminated in promotion to the Championship and from there I started to take seriously the Gulls. I remember the first game I saw on Sportitalia, Brighton 0-1 West Ham: Match cursed but I completely fell in love with the attitude of the team, the atmosphere, the stadium!

In particular, this year's victory in the FA Cup against Newcastle gave me a special thrill, a joy!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
In my case, the passion for Brighton came through games like Fifa and FM, but not only. 3-4 years ago by browsing the list of teams in the Football League on fifa I noticed the emblem of Brighton's too good! And the colors: beautiful! However, it was not yet struck a spark in practice was over there. Shortly after, a friend of mine just returned from a holiday studio in Brighton: I spoke well and told me of many of the gulls Pier. There I was reminded of the crest and from then intrigued me about this team and I became interested.

Beginning with a career in FM, which will bring the Seagulls in the Premier. But the results of the team I followed them when it happened, once in a while. That year culminated in promotion to the Championship and from there I started to take seriously the Gulls. I remember the first game I saw on Sportitalia, Brighton 0-1 West Ham: Match cursed but I completely fell in love with the attitude of the team, the atmosphere, the stadium!

In particular, this year's victory in the FA Cup against Newcastle gave me a special thrill, a joy!

Brilliant, absolutely love it!

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
This is their Facebook page Update Your Browser | Facebook I think it's run by a guy called Pierluigi who added our BHA Australian supporters club page to theirs. I did try to find out from him how it is that a group of Italians are supporting the Albion but I'm not sure he really understood the question as it also seems their English is limited.
Good to see that the club is starting to get a global following though, we now have 180 members across Australia & New Zealand and some of them are 3rd generation Aussies that have never even been to an Albion match but follow the club due to family heritage.

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
Hello guys!!! :)

I'm the co-owner of the Blog (but not the founder).
We really appreciate your compliments!
We are a very little fan club, but we do all what we can for update the blog.
Sorry for my English, it isn't perfect!
Thank you. Cheers! ;)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Thank you. Cheers! ;)

Welcome to the Seagull's family.......spread the word and get your friends interested in our mighty football club*

*Bet that translates to absolute gibberish!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's better than the official site.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Thank you. Cheers! ;)
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's better than the official site.
Yeah, that :)

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand

Thank you. Cheers! ;)

Buon giorno Riccardo, great site, keep it up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here