Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ESPN free for 3 months for sky sports customers

• Thread starter Deleted member 18477
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 18477

just got ESPN free for 3 months. Simply log in online and add to existing package even though it still says £10 per month once you add to basket it will become free. Or phone up if you prefer that method.

cancel 31 days before the 3 months are up if you dont want to be charged for the 4th month.

so if you get it today cancel around the weekend of 13th/14th October.

cheers ESPN:thumbsup:

ESPN prem fixtures.

August
Saturday 18th Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur 5:30pm
Saturday 25th Chelsea v Newcastle United 5:30pm

September
Saturday 1st Manchester City v Queens Park Rangers 5:30pm
Saturday 15th Sunderland v Liverpool 5:30pm
Saturday 29th Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 5:30pm

October
Saturday 6th West Ham United v Arsenal 5:30pm
Saturday 20th Norwich City v Arsenal 5:30pm
Saturday 27th Manchester City v Swansea City 5:30pm

November
Saturday 3rd West Ham United v Manchester City 5:30pm
Saturday 17th Norwich City v Manchester United 5:30pm
Saturday 24th Aston Villa v Arsenal 5:30pm

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
How long is the offer open for, as i might wait until later in the year before activating. Chances are we will be on ESPN in the fa cup against some lower team that takes us to a replay!

D

Deleted member 18477

How long is the offer open for, as i might wait until later in the year before activating. Chances are we will be on ESPN in the fa cup against some lower team that takes us to a replay!

not sure mate actually. talk to one of the sky advisors online. they'll know.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I was paying about £64 a month for sports, Ent, Kids etc. Finally signed up for ESPN and hoped the Mrs wouldn't notice.
I explained they had "Increased" their prices............... to £74.
So she promptly got on the phone and negotiated a monthly £10 discount for a year!
Result is I got ESPN free for a year!

D

Deleted member 18477

I was paying about £64 a month for sports, Ent, Kids etc. Finally signed up for ESPN and hoped the Mrs wouldn't notice.
I explained they had "Increased" their prices............... to £74.
So she promptly got on the phone and negotiated a monthly £10 discount for a year!
Result is I got ESPN free for a year!

i'm planning on trying to negotiate a deal with them when i 'cancel' ESPN. pot luck though. sometimes you win, sometimes they say nope cant do that sorry. i had setanta free for a year when that bullshit channel was operating.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
i'm planning on trying to negotiate a deal with them when i 'cancel' ESPN. pot luck though. sometimes you win, sometimes they say nope cant do that sorry. i had setanta free for a year when that bullshit channel was operating.

Largely depends on who you get on the phone really doesn't it? The kind of deals that call center level staff can offer does show how obscene their profit margins must be though.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sorted this for myself last night. Perfect.

Sod the football, I've now got the full run-in for the MLB season! Whoo hoo.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

From the email I got

ESPN offer: Existing Sky Sports Pack customers without ESPN can upgrade to ESPN for three months without charge. After the first 3 months ESPN is £10 extra pm for Sky Sports Pack customers. 31 days' notice required to remove ESPN. If you change your option during the offer period, you'll pay the full current monthly price for your new option. Offer ends 27 September 2012. Sky Go: UK/Ireland residential only. Streamed via broadband/3G (charges may apply). Available on 2 registered compatible devices (content may vary). Some live TV programmes will be unavailable (see Watch TV Online | Sky Go) Available on iPhone (3GS or above), iPad, iPod touch (4th gen. or above) with iOS 4.3 or later and selected HTC and Samsung smartphones with OS2.2x or 2.3x. Live TV and on demand content available in line with your Sky TV subscription at no extra cost. Correct at 31 July 2012.

Going to leave it as late as possible as the cup is probably about the only thing I'd be interested in watching on there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here