Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: The County Ground
Kick Off: 19.45

Gus Poyet's Seagulls kick off the 2012/13 campaign with a tricky encounter in the Capital One Cup away to Swindon Town. Swindon will approach the game high in confidence off the back of last seasons promotion.

Will Buckley is unavailable for selection for Brighton who are expected to field a strong starting eleven with Wayne Bridge, Bruno Saltor and Tomasz Kuczczak all likely to make their Brighton debuts.

My prediction? 3-1 Brighton. A brace for Ashley Barnes and one for Bridcutt

Last edited:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
All wrong, we are going to lose.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We will lose now as you made it, my 1 win out 1 win record on these topics is currently the best on NSC - against Chelsea too !!!

Last Meeting - Brighton 2-1 Swindon - Saturday 26th March 2011 - (Scorers - Dicker 12, Murray 64 - Prutton 22)
Last League Cup Meeting - Swindon 4-1 Brighton - November 1994 (3rd Round Replay)

Should be noted that we started the 2010/2011 season with a 2-1 win Away at Swindon and look what happened - maybe it could happen again ???

And will be 2-1 Brighton tonight, Swindon will take the lead.

Oh, its live on Sky Sports THREE

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Here we go here we go
Here we go here we go
Here we go here we go
Not sang that for ages why on earth was that terrace chant in the 80s
Anyway the new season starts tonight yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!
My prediction tonight is
Swindon score first we get a late equaliser (so 1-1) followed by a dour 30 mins of extra time for us to win 4-2 on pens
Here we go
Here we go here we go here we go here we go here we go :O

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
We will lose now as you made it, my 1 win out 1 win record on these topics is currently the best on NSC - against Chelsea too !!!

Last Meeting - Brighton 2-1 Swindon - Saturday 26th March 2011 - (Scorers - Dicker 12, Murray 64 - Prutton 22)
Last League Cup Meeting - Swindon 4-1 Brighton - November 1994 (3rd Round Replay)

Should be noted that we started the 2010/2011 season with a 2-1 win Away at Swindon and look what happened - maybe it could happen again ???

And will be 2-1 Brighton tonight, Swindon will take the lead.

Oh, its live on Sky Sports THREE

Sky Sports 1 according to Sky?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Anyone remember storming the pitch at Withdean a few years back? BHA - Swindon Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg?
"We're going up and you're staying down!"
punk:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not a good feeling about tonight,think we will lose after et,but take the win on sat instead

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Argus is reporting today that Gus will name the strongest side he can (barring injuries/international duty) as he's concerned that other Championship teams have come unstuck (in the League Cup so far) playing against the lower divisions. "We are doing everything we can to make sure teams are there (mentally)"

They predict the line up to be >>
KZK, Bridge, Dunk, Greer, Bruno, Bridcutt, Dicker, Vicente, Adgenstein, Barnes, Noone

so debuts for KZK, Bruno, & Bridge. Rare outing for Adgenstein. Argus line ups notoriously wrong mind as Gus team selections notoriously hard to predict.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here