Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smart Cards - info for for those that haven't yet been to the Amex?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Maybe I can't see the wood for the trees, but I don't seem to be able to find clear information about Smart Cards on the seagulls.co.uk site.

On the separate Tickets site there is a facility to top up a card if you have one, but only shows example cards for Season Ticket or 1901-Club members. It is just a simple data-entry form; no further information.

Elsewhere on the main site, under Tickets/Ticket Office Information, there is a little - slightly confusing - information, and it seems there is a charge to buy a card (and a £10 charge if you lose it!). Nothing about why you should have one in the first place, or what the advantages are.

Also, what happens if I buy a home ticket through the NSC ticket exchange facility, for example? "Tickets are non-transferable, except with permission of the Club", it says on the official website, but how to obtain this permission?

Apologies if I have missed the obvious!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Firstly, tickets are non-transferable. That is club policy. If you have a ticket and are unable to attend, but want to pass it onto someone, we would advise you contact the ticket office.

Season-ticket and 1901 Club members get a smartcard, and from this season match-to-match ticket holders will also receive a card too. It's important you keep this, and to upload funds you should use this site.

Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here