Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Elphick £200,000 - according to the Echo

Dandyman

In London village.
Club text now says the deal has been done.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I like this quote from Tommy about moving to Bournemouth

"Seeing the direction the club is going, I don’t think it is the worst thing in the world for me to get out of my home town and start afresh."

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Great servant and very good player,Good luck to him and a good signing for AFCB.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Seems like a really decent bloke and always gave his all for the club. I never thought he would make it in The Championship, so probably best all round. Good luck to the lad.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I like this quote from Tommy about moving to Bournemouth

"Seeing the direction the club is going, I don’t think it is the worst thing in the world for me to get out of my home town and start afresh."

I think he is talking about the direction Bournemouth are going.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
It's on the Argus site too.

Good luck to Tommy. Very good League One player, shame he never got the chance to show what he can do in the championship but to be honest I think the ambition of the club may be taking us on to a higher level than Tommy can go.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Indead a great servant to the club I am sure we all wish him all the best with AFCB are we becoming a feeder club for them as Valencia has for us?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Good luck to the lad. Very nice and humble guy, would do well with them and I feel if he gets a good run in the team, can be a decent championship centre back, still only 24....plenty of time to learn

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Sad to se a home grown player leave but good luck to him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fee around £200k ? , that explains why he didn't sign for Palace :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Brighton and Hove News quoted this figure as well. I beleive.

ole ole ole vicente

Aug 6, 2012
Outstanding buy for the Cherries at £200k if that is correct. The Cherries seem to be turning into a haven for Seagulls players, what a defence they have now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
surprisingly unimpressed by their defence though and thought Tommy was responsible for at least one of the goals given away yesterday. I always thought their keeper was good but he is having stinker after stinker this season

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Steve Cook has been dropped to, but still travelling with the team and had bit of a twitter outburst yesterday

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
surprisingly unimpressed by their defence though and thought Tommy was responsible for at least one of the goals given away yesterday. I always thought their keeper was good but he is having stinker after stinker this season

Indeed, Elphick has chipped in with two goals so far, but was also responsible for one they conceded in his first game. Didn't see yesterday's, but sounds like their defence was pretty poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here