Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Team CMS - and proud of it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I fully expect there to be some humble pie eating, from people on this board, re CMS.
It's occurred to me I'm spreading myself to thinly when it comes to ramming peoples words back down their throats.
So I'm putting my summer of CMS defence into one thread.

- He'll have more poacher balls across the 6 yard box, from Buckley, KLL, Noone.
- He'll have Crofts and Vicente in close company.
- Centre halves will be pulled out of position.
- The team have now had a full season in The Championship.

- Last season he was completely detached from our defensive set up.
- Last season he was having to chase down 60 yard lumps up field from Greer.

CMS will be our top scorer, knocking on the door of 20+ goals, without taking a penalty.

I take it in the time I've taken to write this CMS has been sold to Palace. :facepalm:
I am also acutely aware that writing this means Mystic Stat is hammering the final nail into CMS' football coffin, sorry fella.

Last edited:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I am with you mate,he WILL prove his worth this season,15-20 goals and become an Albion legend in the years to come.Good luck to him I really hope he does it this season.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm with you too. His first touch can be a bit iffy but just watching the goal of the season stuff on player and reminded of his opener against Leeds ... sublime bit of skill right there

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I fully expect there to be some humble pie eating, from people on this board, re CMS.
It's occurred to me I'm spreading myself to thinly when it comes to ramming peoples words back down their throats.

- He'll have more poacher balls across the 6 yard box, from Buckley, KLL, Noone.

CMS will be our top scorer, knocking on the door of 20+ goals, without taking a penalty.

I take it in the time I've taken to write this CMS has been sold to Palace. :facepalm:
I am also acutely aware that writing this means Mystic Stat is hammering the final nail into CMS' football coffin, sorry fella.

I'm in! :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it you that staked your reputation on England winning the Euros???

Whilst not an active CMS knocker I don't think that his 1st touch is good enough at this level..sorry can't see anywhere near 20 goals

You will have my order for humble pie with lashings of cream should you be correct, and for what it's worth I really hope that you are

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was it you that staked your reputation on England winning the Euros???

Whilst not an active CMS knocker I don't think that his 1st touch is good enough at this level..sorry can't see anywhere near 20 goals

You will have my order for humble pie with lashings of cream should you be correct, and for what it's worth I really hope that you are
Don't be fookin ridiculous, I'm not an idiot.

Mystic Stat said Carroll would score a hat-trick in the quarters, a world of difference. :lol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
People often praise him for being hard-working, nice and appreciative.

I can't help thinking we need CMS to turn into an arrogant arsehole, acting like a Billy Big Bollocks, if he is to bang in the goals at Championship level.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
People often praise him for being hard-working, nice and appreciative.

I can't help thinking we need CMS to turn into an arrogant arsehole, acting like a Billy Big Bollocks, if he is to bang in the goals at Championship level.
For me most of CMS' hard work last year came from the fact he was 'nearest' the ball.
The fact he was nearest the ball by 30 yards as nobody else was in the same half seemed irrelevant.
He had no choice but to run his bollox off.

The defence & Crofts are massive signings for CMS.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He will score at a rate of 1 goal every 2 starts or better this season. Just depends on how many starts he gets as to how many goals that equates to

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
For me most of CMS' hard work last year came from the fact he was 'nearest' the ball.
The fact he was nearest the ball by 30 yards as nobody else was in the same half seemed irrelevant.
He had no choice but to run his bollox off.

The defence & Crofts are massive signings for CMS.

exactly this

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Hope your right, but feel this post is straight out of the heart ruling the head category!!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

I will be happy to eat humble pie if McSmudger does his job earns his wages and scores around the 20 mark,just can`t see it happening .

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
CMS is a sex god with his flowing blonde locks! I love the man!

He is gonna come good this season! Vicente is looking sharp, crofts can power forward! Big bad Bruno is a machine!!

Then we have our wingers!!!!

Jesus....I'm creaming at the thought

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hope your right, but feel this post is straight out of the heart ruling the head category!!!
Nope.

He's had 'first touch' grumbles.
I feel not only is that a little harsh, but also he was always under pressure before he even touched the ball.
Plus the out ball wasn't always on.

Work rate, effort, and goals have never been in doubt. but now he'll have a team around him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here