Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dynamo: Magician Impossible

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Viewing this on Watch...... I know it is all down to trickery but this guy is something else! How the frigg does he do this shit?!

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Wish i knew, only thing i can think is that he pays people to react like that and it's all trickery etc, best i can come up with!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Seriously, this guy is on another level!!

How do you get a fooking mobile into an empty bottle?! !!!

???

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
The mobile phone trick is actually quite simple.

Some of the other stuff is remarkable tho. Truly brilliant magician.

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
This show is a result of a MASSIVE budget.

Still makes good viewing though.

Source: friend works for a production company that work on series 2

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
This show is a result of a MASSIVE budget.

Still makes good viewing though.

Source: friend works for a production company that work on series 2

You can watch his early stuff on YouTube which is filmed by his mate and it's just as impressive if the higher budget stuff is not to your taste.

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
You can watch his early stuff on YouTube which is filmed by his mate and it's just as impressive if the higher budget stuff is not to your taste.

Oh he clearly has alot of talent with the slight of hand stuff and magnetic rings.

The higher budget stuff I still find really cool and I do constantly have to remind myself it's not possible before my mind wanders.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I agree entirely.

Show is very well made and shows off his talents perfectly I feel.

Like his new fire and hey based stuff too. Very clever and not seen anything similar before.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
His close hand magic is great. The nonsense (levitating etc), is all camera tricks.

I agree, the latest series has gone a bit big budget when actually they should stick with the close hand, low budget stuff. I love the last two tricks on this youtube clip (3.00 mins on) just cause the reactions are brilliant.

Last edited:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He is amazing but surely what is the point about camera tricks? If you fool the naked eye then that is amazing whether it is slight of hand or not. always scweptical when it comes to the camera.

What about Derren Brown, anyone been to one of his shows?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Derren Brown shows are superb.

A great mix of magic, psychological techniques and showmanship.

Boggles the mind. Stephen Fry says he is a witch!

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
New series been on Watch, South Africa this time, how did he just do that last trick? Showed the crowd an empty bucket and then he produced more fish out of it than the bucket could even handle. He's the Messiah!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
New series been on Watch, South Africa this time, how did he just do that last trick? Showed the crowd an empty bucket and then he produced more fish out of it than the bucket could even handle. He's the Messiah!
NO! I'm the Messiah...

I know how some of his tricks are achieved going through the window at Rio Ferdinands bash) but some take some working out.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I agree, the latest series has gone a bit big budget when actually they should stick with the close hand, low budget stuff. I love the last two tricks on this youtube clip (3.00 mins on) just cause the reactions are brilliant.

In the last trick the card the guy chooses is the 3 of diamonds but the card that appears under his watch is the 3 of clubs??

Edit: ok I've just freeze-framed it a few more times and it could be the 3 of diamonds, but looks awfully black to me!

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
In my day, we had proper magic like this......

article-1064093-006A4E7500000258-521_468x368.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here