Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2012-13 food and drink thread - prices, running out, quality and choice etc

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh dear.

Just paid £12.80 for 2 pies and 2 soft drinks. An increase of 28% from last season. Suffice to say I won't be eating or drinking again here this season. £230 a season the club have lost from just me alone.

£2.50 for a soft drink and £3.90 for a pie.

The club has some serious explaining to do.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How can you justify nearly £4 for a single pie ? Thank god i hardly ever eat at the Amex let alone drink.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Oh dear.

Just paid £12.80 for 2 pies and 2 soft drinks. An increase of 28% from last season. Suffice to say I won't be eating or drinking again here this season. £230 a season the club have lost from just me alone.

£2.50 for a soft drink and £3.90 for a pie.

The club has some serious explaining to do.

Have they dropped the deal for buying them together?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
£3.90 a pint, about the same as it is in London, and about 30p more a pint than in Brighton town centre. Don't see how you can argue with that really, find me a football ground that sells alcohol at the same price it sells in the town.

Say you have an average of 3 pints per game, that equates to 90p more per game, or £20.70 more a season than drinking in the town. If you can afford £400 for a season ticket, but can't afford £420, then I suggest you need some help with your financial planning.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
well where did we get our transfer budget from? or is that just a rumour?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£7.50 for pie and pint, nothing advertised for pie and soft drink.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
How can you justify nearly £4 for a single pie ? Thank god i hardly ever eat at the Amex let alone drink.

i'd give my life for one of them pies!

i couldn't get over the fact that last season, though, burgers were a shit ton more expensive than pies?

Dec 29, 2011
£3.90 a pint, about the same as it is in London, and about 30p more a pint than in Brighton town centre. Don't see how you can argue with that really, find me a football ground that sells alcohol at the same price it sells in the town.

Say you have an average of 3 pints per game, that equates to 90p more per game, or £20.70 more a season than drinking in the town. If you can afford £400 for a season ticket, but can't afford £420, then I suggest you need some help with your financial planning.

£3.60 isn't the norm for a pint in a cheap pub in Brighton.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
£7.50 for pie and pint, nothing advertised for pie and soft drink.

Last year ir was shown in a small section at the bottom of the pie and pint deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here