Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 2012-13 food and drink thread - prices, running out, quality and choice etc

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh dear.

Just paid £12.80 for 2 pies and 2 soft drinks. An increase of 28% from last season. Suffice to say I won't be eating or drinking again here this season. £230 a season the club have lost from just me alone.

£2.50 for a soft drink and £3.90 for a pie.

The club has some serious explaining to do.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How can you justify nearly £4 for a single pie ? Thank god i hardly ever eat at the Amex let alone drink.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Oh dear.

Just paid £12.80 for 2 pies and 2 soft drinks. An increase of 28% from last season. Suffice to say I won't be eating or drinking again here this season. £230 a season the club have lost from just me alone.

£2.50 for a soft drink and £3.90 for a pie.

The club has some serious explaining to do.

Have they dropped the deal for buying them together?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
£3.90 a pint, about the same as it is in London, and about 30p more a pint than in Brighton town centre. Don't see how you can argue with that really, find me a football ground that sells alcohol at the same price it sells in the town.

Say you have an average of 3 pints per game, that equates to 90p more per game, or £20.70 more a season than drinking in the town. If you can afford £400 for a season ticket, but can't afford £420, then I suggest you need some help with your financial planning.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
well where did we get our transfer budget from? or is that just a rumour?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£7.50 for pie and pint, nothing advertised for pie and soft drink.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
How can you justify nearly £4 for a single pie ? Thank god i hardly ever eat at the Amex let alone drink.

i'd give my life for one of them pies!

i couldn't get over the fact that last season, though, burgers were a shit ton more expensive than pies?

Dec 29, 2011
£3.90 a pint, about the same as it is in London, and about 30p more a pint than in Brighton town centre. Don't see how you can argue with that really, find me a football ground that sells alcohol at the same price it sells in the town.

Say you have an average of 3 pints per game, that equates to 90p more per game, or £20.70 more a season than drinking in the town. If you can afford £400 for a season ticket, but can't afford £420, then I suggest you need some help with your financial planning.

£3.60 isn't the norm for a pint in a cheap pub in Brighton.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
£7.50 for pie and pint, nothing advertised for pie and soft drink.

Last year ir was shown in a small section at the bottom of the pie and pint deal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here