Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff.....almost a sell out!!

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Only 505 tickets left according to web site, surely they must go? can't wait!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
So 2000 no-shows from us and them bringing about 1000, means hopefully around 25 000 in attendance ??? Bizzola!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Cant wait for this match. Been the longest wait for anything in the history of waiting.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
But all the doom mongers and whingers tell us that it won't sell out because it's too expensive?

Don't forget all the no shows, and of course, I can't beleive it, no-one has pointed out that there will be rows and rows of empty seats in the 1901

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
So 2000 no-shows from us and them bringing about 1000, means hopefully around 25 000 in attendance ??? Bizzola!

I doubt if Cardiff will bring that many - could be wrong. Away ticket prices have gone up - cheapest for an adult is £28 in the corner and £34 for a seat on the East. I think we'll get less away fans this year. The big clubs and London clubs will fill it up but others less so. However good the Amex is, those prices will put off a few punters IMO.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Although it will not be relevant for the first couple of home games has the away allocation now increased with an increased capacity at the Amex.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I hate midweek games, I can't go! My ticket is however taken, albeit with grievance.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Don't forget all the no shows, and of course, I can't beleive it, no-one has pointed out that there will be rows and rows of empty seats in the 1901

Dont think so pal coming from Czech to watch it like most games last year , it's getting a bit f----ing stupid now , blame us all the time when there are many empty seats everywhere , knob , respect the loyal fans in 1901 , and there are many.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dont think so pal coming from Czech to watch it like most games last year , it's getting a bit f----ing stupid now , blame us all the time when there are many empty seats everywhere , knob , respect the loyal fans in 1901 , and there are many.

Psssst! He is a 1901er. I think he was being sarcastic :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Psssst! He is a 1901er. I think he was being sarcastic :thumbsup:

Sorry Czechmate, I was indeed being sarcastic, it's the doom mongers on here who are obsessed with the stadium not being full that is frustrating. Dispite most games last season being a sellout, dispite Chelsea selling out, dispite 22k+ season tickets being sold, there are some on here who just can't help but constantly criticise, and persistently predict the downfall of the club.

Have a good trip, if you're about I'll buy you a beer :Amex:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Barnsley will go the same way I'm sure of it - first 3pm Saturday kick-off at the Gaymex and all that.

Feb 14, 2010
Cardiff and Swansea both have a good away support despite having a long way to travel, similar to ours traditionally. Thinking back to the year that us, Cardiff and Chesterfield were all in the same division, we took over 3000 to Chesterfield and cardiff took something similar. Fully expect Cardiff to take north of 1800 /2000 and even 3000 is not out of the question either.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Cardiff and Swansea both have a good away support despite having a long way to travel, similar to ours traditionally. Thinking back to the year that us, Cardiff and Chesterfield were all in the same division, we took over 3000 to Chesterfield and cardiff took something similar. Fully expect Cardiff to take north of 1800 /2000 and even 3000 is not out of the question either.

I'd be surprised if they bring that many. People still away on holiday, it's a Tuesday night and we're charging £34/£28 for adult away tickets. I hope you're right but I just can't see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here