Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie Vedder Last Night

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Anyone else see Eddie Vedder at the Hammersmith Appollo last night?
Over 2 overs of sublime music delivered by one of Rocks greatest voices joined by Niel Finn and ..................Mr Roger Daltrey.

Blown away.:bowdown::rock:

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I never liked his droning voice, it can't be classed as singing. Neil Finn and Daltrey can sing however.
How you can call Vedder one of rock's greatest, is beyond belief.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Eddie Vedder has an amazing voice and an amazing attitude. He's in my top 5 performers for sure.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Mrs SNG went on Monday.She had been unsure whether to buy a ticket or not but decided to go and is so glad she went. She was well impressed with him and said that the atmosphere was electric and that the sound was the best she had heard at not only just the Apollo but anywhere. Roll on Pearl Jam's next visit.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pearl Jam's latest album 'Lighting Bolt' is superb.

Go through the NSC link to Amazon, currently £4.99 for the mp3 download - bargain.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Like him or not ( I think he's smashing) to say he has a bad voice is just plain wrong. Technically he may not be fantastic but the pitch of his voice, especially in his key changes, gets you right in the heart and sends chills up the spine. For me at least.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Sounds a bit cheesy and dated now but I loved Ten when it first came out. Me and a few housemates would attempt to mimic the Vedder growl whilst singing along to Jeremy at the top of our voices. Happy days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here