Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My destiny is to not own a new shirt

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Went to seagullsdirect to take advantage of the BOGOF deal on shirts. Put the required items in the basket (plus a few others, shhh, don't tell the wife) and then went to pay.

I tried using my password but it says it was wrong so I use the password reset facility. This then fails with a "Could not access file: emails/images/logo.png" message meaning I can't change my password.

So, I create a new account and go to the checkout with that. Sadly, something went wrong, I can now no longer submit the payment details as it says that the transaction has already been presented. i can then not get past this page, waiting does nothing either.

I have received no confirmation email about a purchase so am unsure what has happened.

*Update*
**MUPPET ALERT:**
Try checking the new account email address which is different to the one with the forgotten password. You'll find the purchase receipt there. :blush::blush:

In my defence it's been a long day.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
This one?? :thumbsup:

images

Last edited:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
lets hope for your sake, this thread glides gently to the forgotten list. and people dont keep adding the occasional comment to keep it up near the top ;)

whoops, look what i've just gone and done :O

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
lets hope for your sake, this thread glides gently to the forgotten list. and people dont keep adding the occasional comment to keep it up near the top ;)

whoops, look what i've just gone and done :O

spot on :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be awful if this thread was continued unnecessarily.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The sale is still a bit dear though. I was hoping for real bargin basement rubbish but its all still over a tenner for almost everything.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I got that error too, but my order never went through even though the money was taken, I had no email. Phoned them up next day and they posted my items out

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did you get your username printed on it? That way we could all say hi to you at the Amex if we saw you

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Just got a. Email from the club to say some of the players will be signing shirts tomorrow so you could get the bogof offer and get them signed. Vicente and calde will be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here