Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFO's - Do you believe that Extraterrestrials have visited/are visiting this planet?

Extraterrestrial Visitation of Earth

• In the past yes, in modern times no

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • In the past yes, and in modern times yes

Votes: 51 30.5%
  • I believe they exist, but I don't believe they have ever been here

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • I don't believe in extraterrestrials

Votes: 25 15.0%

• Total voters

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
There is some interesting evidence to suggest that human beings may once have had contact with extraterrestrial beings.

Just came across this, which includes audio recordings between air traffic control and professional airline pilots, some of the descriptions of the objects are pretty unreal. This probably constitutes the best evidence for contemporary visitations.

So what do people think? Have they once been here? Are they here now? Ball lightning?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
No.

The nearest planet that could harbor life is at least 4 light years away. That's 40,000,000,000,000 kilometres.
I'm hazarding a guess that they haven't got some massive mothership that is hidden or cloaked somewhere nearby. If they haven't, then it will take them many years to get here. To do what? Flatten crops?
I might watch that video later but I doubt my opinion will change.

I am utterly convinced that there is life out there though, but none close enough or advanced enough to pop by every now and then when they feel like it.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Fruitcakes :whistle:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
No. The distances are just too vast.

The examples on the video may be "unexplained" but they can be narrowed down to one of the following options:
A) Aliens have found a way to cross distances beyond what the brain can comprehend, and would require either (literally) thousands of years to travel (and the fuel to last that long) or violation of relativity.
B) Some other reason, whether that's deliberate fraud or just something no-one has listed here yet.

A strikes me as far, far less likely than B

Does other intelligent life exist in the universe somewhere though? Probably, yes.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm hazarding a guess that they haven't got some massive mothership that is hidden or cloaked somewhere nearby. If they haven't, then it will take them many years to get here. To do what? Flatten crops?

:lolol:

That's the most ridiculous bit of it all. Intelligent life has evolved to the point where it can develop interstellar travel, but can't develop a better mode of communication than messing around with farmland?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
the ufo arena is awash with disinfo - its a messy swamp so impossible to say.

in mexico i've seen something in the sky that can't be identified, and so have most mexicans.

most ufo's phenomena is a) dmt release in the pineal gland. b) interdimensional entity/energy/intelligence gaining access to this frequency for a short time. c) military.

on wachuma once i certainly saw a ufo, but surely was really some excresion of DMT.

i also know someone who had a death threat from Steven Greer, so for me, the whole disclosure thing got blown off as disinfo. he is a really dark character.

the only half intelligent documentary i have seen on the ufo phenomena is this one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqoMNnVDH3k

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
poll has bit of a flaw, the first two options are both possible. nevermind. they clearly have been here in the past to assist human progress into civilisation, the later to build the pyramids. they also have clearly been here recently, to aid scientific discoveries that couldnt have been possible with out them, like nuclear fission, transistor, microwaves, lasers to name a few. they are here now, watching and waiting, ready to step in an save humanity from themselves when we lurch into WWIII. the Mayans prophesied this 4000 years ago, as they had contact with the aliens, they couldnt have done this otherwise. there is so much evidence for all this, just have to do your research.

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
b) interdimensional entity/energy/intelligence gaining access to this frequency for a short time.

Serious question and not taking the piss - what does this mean? What do you mean "frequency"?

This doesn't make any sense in the normal definition of the word - so if you've copied it from elsewhere, where's the link? Or if it's your own words, what do you mean?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
poll has bit of a flaw, the first two options are both possible. nevermind. they clearly have been here in the past to assist human progress into civilisation, the later to build the pyramids. they have clearly been here recently, to aid scientific discoveries that couldnt have been possible with out them, like nuclear fission, transistor, microwaves, lasers to name a few. they are here now, watching and waiting, ready to step in an save humanity from themselves when they lurch into WWIII. the Mayans prophesied this 4000 years ago, as they had contact with the aliens, they couldnt have done this otherwise. there is so much evidence for all this, just have to do your research.

Erm, sorry to break this to you, but they happened without aliens.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Does intelligent life exist out there? Most likely,

Have they developed into a lifeform along the lines we have? Probably

Have they figured out light speed travel? Unlikely

But in saying that the variables are too many, as far as we care, oxygen is the basis of life on earth, is there another lifeform that for example uses co2 or hydrogen as their main gas to breathe? What qualifies as intelligent life? A cockroach could be classed as intelligent life, but could they develop into an advanced species to enable space travel? I doubt it,

The only thing I know is that the universe is big enough to say there is life out there, but to actually have the technology to go explore it doesn't exist, and by that time, the human race will have destroyed this planet and will no longer exist.

But what do I know? For all I know the men in black exist and I could have been zapped by that red light plenty of times...

And yes I have been in a beer garden all afternoon and am surprised I haven't mis spelled anything.... :)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
they have clearly been here recently, to aid scientific discoveries that couldnt have been possible with out them, like nuclear fission, transistor, microwaves, lasers to name a few.

Again, serious questions, and it would be interesting if you could give sensible answers:

1) On what basis were any of these impossible without alien help?
2) If they are impossible without outside help, how did the first alien civilisation discover them?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
poll has bit of a flaw, the first two options are both possible. nevermind. they clearly have been here in the past to assist human progress into civilisation, the later to build the pyramids. they also have clearly been here recently, to aid scientific discoveries that couldnt have been possible with out them, like nuclear fission, transistor, microwaves, lasers to name a few. they are here now, watching and waiting, ready to step in an save humanity from themselves when we lurch into WWIII. the Mayans prophesied this 4000 years ago, as they had contact with the aliens, they couldnt have done this otherwise. there is so much evidence for all this, just have to do your research.

is this a serious post?

Yes, I know this for a fact as I have seen one for myself. At first I thought my mate was taking the piss when he told me his brother had one at home. We left the pub and after a little encouragement his brother agreed to show me. He pulled down his pants and there it was, an extra testicle! Spooky.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No.

The nearest planet that could harbor life is at least 4 light years away. That's 40,000,000,000,000 kilometres.
I might watch that video later but I doubt my opinion will change.

I am utterly convinced that there is life out there though, but none close enough or advanced enough to pop by every now and then when they feel like it.

No. The distances are just too vast.

The examples on the video may be "unexplained" but they can be narrowed down to one of the following options:
A) Aliens have found a way to cross distances beyond what the brain can comprehend, and would require either (literally) thousands of years to travel (and the fuel to last that long) or violation of relativity.
B) Some other reason, whether that's deliberate fraud or just something no-one has listed here yet.

A strikes me as far, far less likely than B

Does other intelligent life exist in the universe somewhere though? Probably, yes.

The distance thing is from our own knowledge base, i.e. we know about 2% of what makes the universe what it is, and have no real understanding of dark matter, dark energy, anti matter etc. etc. that provide our Standard Model understanding of the universe with all the unexplained energy it needs. The standard model of course works on the premise that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, but what becomes less clear is when we get to a Quantum level of understanding, all sorts of rules start to bend and meld.

Who is to say some distant far advanced civilisation hasn't mastered the dark matter quantum dark energy converting jump drive yet!?

If some civilisation has become that advanced, does make you wonder why they'd bother coming to earth, and perhaps why we haven't seen them....Star Trek First Contact anyone!?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
The distance thing is from our own knowledge base, i.e. we know about 2% of what makes the universe what it is, and have no real understanding of dark matter, dark energy, anti matter etc. etc. that provide our Standard Model understanding of the universe with all the unexplained energy it needs. The standard model of course works on the premise that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, but what becomes less clear is when we get to a Quantum level of understanding, all sorts of rules start to bend and meld.

No. Even in quantum physics light speed cannot be broken.

Who is to say some distant far advanced civilisation hasn't mastered the dark matter quantum dark energy converting jump drive yet!?

Even if they have, they still have the choice of either travelling for literally thousands of years to get here, or being torn apart by the acceleration that would be required to get here any quicker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here