Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy mortgage broker in the Sussex area?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Shame you hadn't asked that a while ago. I knew a broker that asked you how much you wanted to borrow and then told you what it would cost a month. Just sign here if you THINK you can afford it! LOL
..........I wonder what's happened to his business?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks guys for the kind words. I have done a couple of mortgages for NSC members recently and I thnk they were happy with my advice and service. I have been a whole of market mortgage broker for 22 years.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gareth Glover sorted out my mortgage for me recently and it was a great help having someone to find the best rate for me. It saved a great deal of time having someone fill in the application for me and having advice to hand whenever needed was very useful.

I would use GG next time I get a mortgage and definitely recommend him to others.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Uncle Speilberg (Gareth) sorted out a re-mortgage for me this year - very good service :clap:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Yep Danny or Sean at Hunter Hammond.

Or for a real Albion link, is Steve Piper still in the mortgage game. In fact from memory he might even have links to Danny and Sean??

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yep Danny or Sean at Hunter Hammond.

Or for a real Albion link, is Steve Piper still in the mortgage game. In fact from memory he might even have links to Danny and Sean??

They (HHDA) used to do some corporate stuff when we were at Withdean I think, not sure if they've carried it over to the Amex.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Speak to 2 or 3 differerent advisors and make a decision. I do not fear the competition and if I lose it , I would rather it was to a fellow whole of market mortgage broker than one of those bank " advisor " clowns who just sell the " rate of the week " they are targetted on and flog very expensive insurances as that is how they make their money. They are also non advised so you have no redress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here