Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Savage

Savaged

Jul 23, 2012
Good evening ladies and gents.

In short, i am here to ask the opinion of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club fans on your opinion of former loan player Robbie Savage.

About me

Until last year, when asked which football club i followed, i would reply simply with ' Robbie Savage ' . This raised many eyebrows, many laughs and many strange looks and i can understand why. Firstly my answer is factually incorrect, Robbie Savage is not a football club, however it summed up who my support was for. Secondly, why on earth would somebody support a player?

I am currently preparing to write a book, a book about my times spectating and supporting Robbie Savage. Why?, you may ask. Because when it comes to football, Robbie Savage is all i've ever known.

I was born and raised in Stoke on trent, my best friend was and still is a diehard Crewe Alexandra fan. As a 15 year old he took me to a Crewe Alexandra game, i remember little of the match itself. My eyes were glued to the flowing locks of the combative centre midfielder, Robbie Savage.

I will not bore you, i appreciate that many of you have given your precious time to read this and to hopefully assist me and help me. Since that day i have watched over 500 games in which Robbie Savage has played, spending over £100,000 on tickets and travel from Plymouth to Estonia. Robbie Savage has become my passion, my obsession.

I seek help from you, at Brighton & Hove Albion football club, for my book.

During the latter stages of 2008, a friend of mine announced he was taking me on a surprise vacation. Normally i would say no, full stop. I would usually miss several games featuring Robbie Savage. Naive of me, i agree. Robbie was seeing no first team action at Derby County and i thought i was safe until January at the very least.

As i flew out on, what turned out to be a 2 month long travel, Robbie was loaned out to Brighton & Hove Albion, i did not have the money to book travel home, nor could i exchange tickets. I seeked money desperately but it was to no avail.

Therefore whilst preparing for my book, i have 6 games unaccounted for. I plead for your help people of Brighton. Can you provide in depth match reports of the games involving Robbie Savage?

And if you have a little extra time, please provide the following information.

What boots Robbie Savage wore:

Body Language:

Warm up techniques:

Arrival and Depature time at ground and / or training complex:

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and any help would be hugely appreciated. Anyone who provides valid information, if they wish to be so will be credited in my book. The release date is not set however i will provide information closer to the relevant dates.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
good! thought for a minute there he was going to be signing as our MIDFIELD DESTROYER!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
He was quite tall and had his hair dyed blue for much of the time he was with us. He'd also do the moonwalk when he scored.

Oh, hang on a minute. I think that's Baz Savage.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
If you send me your bank account details I will be able to credit you with the $65,000,000 top prize that you recently won in the Nigerian lottery. You could spend it trying to find a publisher...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Think you are confused. Though he was named in the squad and even took to the field, he didn't really "play for us".

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Personally, and with all due respect, in my very humble opinion, Robbie Savage is a twat.
I was chuffed to bits when hd stopped wearing the stripes.

Savaged

Jul 23, 2012
If you send me your bank account details I will be able to credit you with the $65,000,000 top prize that you recently won in the Nigerian lottery. You could spend it trying to find a publisher...

Thank you very much for the kind offer Sir, however i already have a very good publisher and will not accept cash of any kind unless it is used for purchasing my book.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
He was utter gash! The worse player i've ever seen play for the Albion and that's being nice. I remember a game at the Withdean when we were playing one of his old clubs Leicester and we were 2 nil down at h/t and he got substituted and we won the game 3-2. About the only decision Micky Adams got right in his second spell with the Albion.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I really do hope this is a wind up, What boots did he wear, ffs

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Savaged - you are a Crystal Palace fan with too much time on your hands. Go back to supporting your useless team in their quest for relegation this season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What an absolute f***ing dump:

SelhurstPark_468x337.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here