Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ars Application Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has anyone got a copy of the Application Form for ARS as mentioned on Simon's excellent site?

If so please mail me. I am desparate to add my voice clammering for the removal of this dictatorial and unelected bunch of cashless people.

Regards

ARS

Obengruppenfuhrer Perry OUT

:D :wave: :wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The ARS shall never be defeated...

Tariq El Knight & Osama Has Bin Perry OUT NOW, Potless Prats! :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
There will be a table at the forum at the dog track where all members of the Albion Real Supporters can renew their membership for the new season.
As a bonus the first 100 to renew will recieve exclusive A.R.S merchandise either the new Dick Tight photo which fits snugly on any dartboard and ideal for throwing a few arrers at the penniless pratt when you are frustrated about his refusal to stump up cash for Steve Coppell to sign players or we have the Martin Perry urinal sticker which is ideal to stick inside your bog and anytime you have a dump or a pee you can do it right on this idiot in retaliation for him pissing away any chance we had of Falmer.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Any chance i could make an advanced booking to renew my ARS membership?

I dont want to miss out on these exciting offers, i've always wanted to crap on Osama Has Bin Perrys head :lolol:

ARS Forever :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here