Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coverage of matches tonight - Lewes v Albion / Dover v Albion XI

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagull player.

I tweeted Johnny Cantor last week and he said that Lewes don't have the facilities for a radio broadcast. There will be text updates on the official website and tweets from the club.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sky Sports 1

won't have it on live

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
surely they broadcast from there during the season? im sure they have updates from there on bbc sussex?

They do have updates but I think its a fella on his mobile watching the game rather than a full commentary set up in a press box.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Interesting that Rodgers is again involved, rather than in dev squad game.

Not really , considering his old man is the current gaffer at Anfield :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just had 2 heavy days of running so anyone with slight niggles or strains rested

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think Rodgers is currently part of the first team squad as he was with them on Saturday too.

Noone has been off Twitter (unusually) for two days sp maybe cause for possible transfer rumours starting

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
0: Tonight's pre-season friendly is underway in front of a full house at the Dripping Pan. Solomon March starts for the Seagulls against his former club.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
media

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lewes have a free kick in a dangerous position on the edge of the box, after Anton Rodgers bundled over Jack Walder. Lewes 0 #BHAFC 0.

Karl Beckford's free kick is destined for the top corner, but Tomasz Kuszczak pulls of a superb save. Best chance so far. Lewes 0 #BHAFC 0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here