Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maidstone Utd. v Brighton & Hove Albion Live Online Radio Stream

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone know why we were picked for this stadium opening match? We may have Michael Owen, Michael Essien and Michael Jackson on our books, but we're hardly Real Madrid in terms of being a glam fixture for other clubs and I'm not aware of any link between us and Maidstone apart from us both losing our grounds. Anyone?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Anyone know why we were picked for this stadium opening match? We may have Michael Owen, Michael Essien and Michael Jackson on our books, but we're hardly Real Madrid in terms of being a glam fixture for other clubs and I'm not aware of any link between us and Maidstone apart from us both losing our grounds. Anyone?

Didn't we sign a development squad player from them, Ben Dickinson wasn't it?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I thought I'd tune in - only getting a norman collier tribute act.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Cheers I think I will retune in later - dont think I can listen to this lot for 2hrs

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Listening to it now, there is some god awful tribute song to the club:

'Football's coming home, c'mon get behind the Stones, now's the right time, get behind the boys, now's the right time to make some noise...............Maidstone United, your football is coming home'

It reminds me of 'Wind of Change' for some reason!!!!!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Middle 8 was about having a meat pie with the lads or something !

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

They wanted another club that had been homeless Charlton were first choice but are abroad somewhere.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you for the link... I'm tuning in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here