Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall banner – please donate

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Following the conclusion of the ‘Stand or Fall’ banner poll we’re now asking all Albion fans to donate towards the cost of the banner.

Taking into account the exact size/aspect ratio, the banner has been slightly re-designed.

The banner will be 15.3m by 1.8m and will be fixed to the back ‘wall’ of the North Stand, between the two sets of windows.

How to donate

PayPal

If you have a PayPal account please send your donation to:

bozza@northstandchat.com

It’s free to send money to 'friends and family' when you use your PayPal balance or bank account as your funding source.

Bank Transfer

If you wish to donate via a direct bank transfer, please PM me and I will send you the account details to transfer your donation to.

Cash

If you are unable to use either of the above methods please PM me and someone will meet you on a match day.

All donations gratefully received.

If we receive more than we need (currently awaiting final production costs) the money will be held and hopefully go towards a giant flag (to be passed over the stands pre-match).

Thanks for your support

:albion2:

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Edit: Sorry, duhr! Donation sent.

Last edited:

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm in for £20. I'll check the pay pal thing I am not sure if I have an account, if not I'll give you cash Tuesday Bozza. If that's the case I'll PM you later.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Skimming through emails, it looks like £167.00 + €9.75 received via Paypal to date. (Total likely to be a tad lower due to PP fees on those payments)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
20 knicker via the magic of Paypal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here