Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Who do you think it will be? My guess is Burnley's Captain and midfielder Chris McCann :guitar::guitar:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Does anyone think Bridge is the alleged "GEM", or is he still to come?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
We still need a top quality center half. ElAbd is too small, and the youngsters need to develop. Greer is ok as one, but the second "first choice" one is still required.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
In my heart its BZ (yes it really is) in my head its someone we have not thought of as a target!

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Who do you think it will be? My guess is Burnley's Captain and midfielder Chris McCann :guitar::guitar:

This was more of an insiders view than a guess but these things do go wrong

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We still need a top quality center half. ElAbd is too small, and the youngsters need to develop. Greer is ok as one, but the second "first choice" one is still required.

I would probably pick El Abd ahead of Greer if we sign a centre half. But would also be quite happy if we didn't. Especially if it meant we were able to sign an attacking player instead.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I would probably pick El Abd ahead of Greer if we sign a centre half. But would also be quite happy if we didn't. Especially if it meant we were able to sign an attacking player instead.

In that case we definitely need two, with Greer given the elbow as well. As I said, ElAbd is just too small.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Where has the McCann rumour come from? I've seen it a few times now.

Someone close to the inner circle but like i say these things do go wrong. Anyway even if you say your source you get slated so its a no win situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here