Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Dogs.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Just a note on the 3 Albion dogs running today and tomorrow, Flyer will need the race as he is on way back from a 2 months lay off from being lame, he will probably get out in front as he normally does but not sure if he will see out the trip, don't want to put anyone off backing him, also Albion legend runs tonight, he is in trap 1 which he has been crying out for, the race is a pretty hot race and our lad is a bit inconsistant because he is very young and still learning, albion Star who runs tomorrow is running out of her skin over 515m which is not her ideal trip, she has finished in first 2 in 5 of her last 6 races, got to have a great change in race tomorrow but expect her to be favourite.
Good luck to anyone who follows the Albion dogs.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
So what do I know about anything, Flyer flies out traps does a 4.13 sectional and hangs on to the line and improves on his trial time by 60 spots and flies in at 5/1, Legend ran a superb race from trap 1 battling all the way to the line for second place at a tasty 7/1.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Albion Star came a very close 2nd yesterday. As usual was motoring through the field but just couldn't catch the 1 dog in time.

Great weekend for the northstandchat dogs. 2x 2nd places and a winner. Really is an exiting time following them at the moment and great to see lots of the syndicate members at the track this past week.

And on that note, Jamie and I were saying it's probably time for a meet up for the syndicate, now that all 3 dogs are back running on the card. It was a suggested a Thursday night may be best and certainly would be for me, but I believe the track has open races mainly on Thursday nights so maybe difficult to get one of the dogs on the card. Anyway I'm open to suggestions?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here