Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flyer and Legend both run this Saturday!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
At last Benny (Albion Flyer) makes his long awaited return from injury. He runs at 20.02 in an A6 grade race from trap 6. Four of the other dogs are also returning from injury with the other dog a novice so perhaps he does have a squeak. He is the type of dog that will need to build on fitness though so any bet I have will be small!!! Welcome back Benny :albion2:

Albion Legend goes at 21.24 from trap 1. Amazed the hadicapper hasn't given him a downgrade following him 2 sixth place finishes, so A5 grade it is. The inside trap should be a benefit to Joe though.

Unfortunately I can't go this Saturday so let me know if anyone needs my pass.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And what a return for Benny! You will all have wished you had seen him.

Absolutely flew out the traps and led at the first bend. By halfway down the back stretch he and the four were miles clear.

Four came back at him and we wondered whether he'd be caught, but he held on to win at 5/1 And the time, 30.52.

It really was Benny back to his best. Fantastic.

So then on to Joe's race, and he went off at 7/1 with trap 5 empty! Loved the trap one and held the two dog off, but this was a much closer race.

Always in contention, but never in the lead more than briefly on the back staright. Kennel mate four dog won by a length with Joe grabbing the second place money in a photo.

No win double, but a great night for the syndicate dogs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here