Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente - one year contract extension exercised by the Albion

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
do you know what, i am getting a bit sick of this Vicente will he / won't he sign.

If he wants to stay, bloody well sign, or bugger off to someone else. I know he is a great player, but if he leaves it to the last minute before saying adios, then we wont have any time to find a replacement.

FFS sort it out....

let my slating begin....

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think I can guess what you're going to get slated for first....

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Why else would Gus sign a Valencia player who happens to be very good friends with Vicente if he wasn't confident of bringing El Punal back to the amex? Lualua also tweeted and then deleted that Vicente was staying so I'm pretty confident and with a baby on the way his first priority is probably not coming over to England to sign a contract.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Vicente is obviously waiting to see if the amount of threads started about him can hit 100 in a week.

Think it might at this rate.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Instead of waiting and hoping for this Vincente chap to sign, I'm instead going to pin my hopes on Vicente, far more likely imo....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Why else would Gus sign a Valencia player who happens to be very good friends with Vicente if he wasn't confident of bringing El Punal back to the amex? Lualua also tweeted and then deleted that Vicente was staying so I'm pretty confident and with a baby on the way his first priority is probably not coming over to England to sign a contract.

Cant Gus just stick it in the post?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Vicente is staying, I'm really starting to believe after the arrival of Bruno.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
do you know what, i am getting a bit sick of this Vincente will he / won't he sign.

If he wants to stay, bloody well sign, or bugger off to someone else. I know he is a great player, but if he leaves it to the last minute before saying adios, then we wont have any time to find a replacement.

FFS sort it out....

let my slating begin....

Yeah, what a twat, busy having a BABY. Disgrace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here