Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Problems With Freeview

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Anyone else in Brighton/Hove area having problems with freeview signal?

Don't know if its the weather, or the aerial has been moved about, or what it could be...just keep getting pixelations and the "freeview signal poor quality or too low level" message.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Anyone else in Brighton/Hove area having problems with freeview signal?

Don't know if its the weather, or the aerial has been moved about, or what it could be...just keep getting pixelations and the "freeview signal poor quality or too low level" message.

Although in Seaford we get our freeview from both Whitehawk and Rowridge (IOW). No problems with either. Sorry but looks as if the problem is your end of the system unless you get your signal from one of the many relay stations around Brighton & Hove as one of them may be on the blink.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Usually get Freeview problems, mainly on the BBC channels, when the weather is particularly stormy, but reception is fine at the moment in BN1.

Dec 29, 2011
Had the same problem. If you receive "BBC South" you need to manually retune and this is what's causing your problem. If you receive "BBC South East" you have the correct tuning and it's another problem. Let me know i'll tell you how to retune it if you do get BBC South.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here