Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Vicente will he/won't he saga [Season 2: 2012] [merged threads]

Listen up ,you dirty rats. I know this guy, works at the soccerball stadium, keeps his ear to the wall, nice and tight so no bullshit can get in. Anyway, I saw him today and he gets to telling me some information, something big, something that`ll blow your socks off. Now I`m telling you wiseguys this in private so ya better keep schtum or you`ll be swimming with the fishes,see. VICENTE IS f***ing STAYING AND HE SIGNED TODAY!!!!! Now keep it quiet you schweppes..........I mean you schmucks!!

Now before anyone starts flaming, I've heard exactly the same thing from a relation of the Blooms today.

I've never put anything transfer related on here either.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Listen up ,you dirty rats. I know this guy, works at the soccerball stadium, keeps his ear to the wall, nice and tight so no bullshit can get in. Anyway, I saw him today and he gets to telling me some information, something big, something that`ll blow your socks off. Now I`m telling you wiseguys this in private so ya better keep schtum or you`ll be swimming with the fishes,see. VICENTE IS f***ing STAYING AND HE SIGNED TODAY!!!!! Now keep it quiet you schweppes..........I mean you schmucks!!

Have you been having an early birthday drink :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I sooooo hope this is true.

I don't give a flying f*** about freindlies, to be honest.

this would REALLY be news.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Jeepers. This could be a good couple of days and makes the pathetic "oh we haven't signed anyone yet" moaning even more ridiculous.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I read that in a New Jersey accent

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Now before anyone starts flaming, I've heard exactly the same thing from a relation of the Blooms today.

I've never put anything transfer related on here either.

Im a relation of the Bloom's....but then, ive never met them... they know my mum well though!! You would think I would have heard something!!!!

No ,got this from a good source. If it`s not true I`ll be very,very surprised,hic.

Exactly the same here, every little bit of information I've ever heard from this guy has been 100% correct, though he does say very close to signing rather than signed but expects it to be done soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here