Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STAR & LEGEND both run this Friday

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Albion Star runs in the 12.42 Trap 6 in what looks a tough race. Traps 3,4 & 5 all done sub 31 seconds but Lara is getting back to full fitness and will be in the mix at the business end of the race.

Albion Legend runs at 13.44 from trap 2. The race is heat 3 of a 3 race competition run by sis/bags for A5 dogs. 1st and 2nd places from the 3 heats qualify for the final on Wednesday 27th. Looks tough for Joe but a good oppourtunity all the same.

Luckily I have Friday off :guitar: so should be there to see both races! Anyone else planning on going to the track?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I've got a win double on, but will be at REMF golf so won't see them both win.

Hopefully someone will text me the results - if they win

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
And Albion Legend came 4th unfortunately. Great to see Lara back to winning ways though!

By the way how do I edit my signature to include Albion Legend in it. Have tried to edit my user profile but can't seem to find how to change the signature??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And Albion Legend came 4th unfortunately. Great to see Lara back to winning ways though!

By the way how do I edit my signature to include Albion Legend in it. Have tried to edit my user profile but can't seem to find how to change the signature??

Click "Forum Actions" then choose "General Settings" edit signature shoud then be on the left hand side

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Click "Forum Actions" then choose "General Settings" edit signature shoud then be on the left hand side

Cheers Gaz, all done!

You need to edit yours now?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here