Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

Will be good to watch these fall, but i suspect there are more. What happened to the ones in the western side of the south stand some have said have been bought. It there a south stand block we cannot view? Are there odd singles in other stands?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How's the ESU sales going, anyone know?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
sold out weeks ago

What, no odd ones, that is going to be awesome, we've stayed in ESL but was hoping the noise will take a step up

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've got a sneaky suspicion the club has set aside 500 tickets out of the 1,000 to sell to personal callers at The Amex and Queens Road plus those via telephone and post.

I've got a sneaky suspicion the club has set aside 500 tickets out of the 1,000 to sell to personal callers at The Amex and Queens Road plus those via telephone and post.

I suspect you are correct, although have no idea why. If someone comes in and buys one, then it will simply be no longer available to book online

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suspect you are correct, although have no idea why. If someone comes in and buys one, then it will simply be no longer available to book online

On the other hand if its not available online in the first place they know they can sell it before it gets snatched by someone else. It also shows the club in a good light as they are being inclusive to those without internet access.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Why would you have that suspicion? What possible grounds do you have for that, and what possible reason would the club have for doing that, when it can all be done on the online ticketing system?

Last edited:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Capacity at start of season is 27,250 allowing 3,300 for away fans, 500 comps/players tickets etc and 1500 General sale that would mean we are at around 21,900 season tickets sold.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Capacity at start of season is 27,250 allowing 3,300 for away fans, 500 comps/players tickets etc and 1500 General sale that would mean we are at around 21,900 season tickets sold.

Oh ... I thought (assumed) they were allocating up to 4000 for away fans on the basis of 2700 for league and the rest for Cup and then that the difference (1300) is what would be put on General sale for league games, meaning the rest (about 22750 after comps) would all be put out for ST sales. Wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here