Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich fans in hissy fit over losing Kuszczak race - to Brighton FFS!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Two words, f*** them

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It will take a few years for people to realize that things have changed at Brighton. Football fans (excepting ourselves of course) are notoriously stupid.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Blimey - who do they think they are? I think the clue about the size of their club is in the name - Ipswich Town. They can't hope to compete with city clubs like us.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Blimey - who do they think they are? I think the clue about the size of their club is in the name - Ipswich Town. They can't hope to compete with city clubs like us.

Thats the funny thing. They obviously have a much more successful history than us but the size of our catchment area is much greater than theirs. We have underachieved massively but things are beginning to change.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thats the funny thing. They obviously have a much more succesful history than us but the size of our catchment area is much greater than theirs. We have underachieved massively but things are beginning to change.

On the contrary. They have a huge catchment area. Sadly for them, hardly anyone lives in it...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Proper sourfaces.

th_MVI_3010.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They can go f*** themselves. This is the new football reality. The days of Muhren, Thijssen and Robson are long gone.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I know attendances aren't everything but I find it strange that the likes of Ipswich consider us a small club when we've sold the most season tickets in the Championship.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here