Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the sash window man

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
[MENTION=847]Knightsworld[/MENTION] can recommend him as he fixed a couple of sashes and window in my old flat.
Think the company is called Sash Craft Ltd but also trade under The Sash Window Man

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sounds sinister!

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Sounds sinister!

Not in the slightest bit sinister. For my sins I currently work for a property management company. The sash window man is replacing some windows in one of our flats and phoned me yesterday to make the arrangements. I asked if he is the same sash window man who posts on nsc and introduced myself as a fellow seagull. Unfortunately wasn't right moment for a longer chat. Not gripping stuff - but certainly brightened up my day !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It did originally sound quite sinister though
It certainly did. I get loads of 'Sash window man' flyers through the door, and want to get some quotes from someone decent, so when I saw this thread I thought I'd see if he was any good. Suddenly I thought the Sash Window Man was about to have an accident.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Omg - he is very much alive and kicking ! I was just being a little bit mischievous pretending to be a mysterious girl, that's all ....

So you're Peter Andre, looking for a crazed killer, who kills with Sash Windows, in Brighton, right?

Good, all's well at NSC :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here