Favourite cheapie crisps

Favourite cheapy crisps

• Total voters

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My school bus money change crisps would either be Happy Shopper Onion rings or Space Raiders, the latter being my preference.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Has anyone ever tried Transform A Snacks?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Smiths Salt and Shake. They were very cheap in my day as they were usually half-inched.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're all wrong. Bobby's do the best cheap crisps and I always plump for Bobby's Bacon Streaks over any other crisp product. The slighty orange Bobby's Onion Rings are my substitute.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You're all wrong. Bobby's do the best cheap crisps and I always plump for Bobby's Bacon Streaks over any other crisp product. The slighty orange Bobby's Onion Rings are my substitute.

Damn, Bobby's that's the name! I was trying to remember. Yes, standard hangover fare, bbq lattices too.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
images

These are incredible, I don't know if you can count them under 'cheapie' but these days crisps are like 60p for a pack of Doritos, I recommend these highly, just 39p around Southwick area, don't be fooled by the 25p price because that was from years ago :thumbsup:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
This is a tough one for me as Im a fan of Pickled Onion space raiders and the spicy flavoured transforma snacks.

However I will plump for neither and go for walkers tomato flavoured snaps. Not so common in the south, more of a midlands/northern type of affair but no pooere for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here