Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kusczak signing imminent!!!!

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Home
Brighton to sign Manchester United keeper Kuszczak

by Pat McGatt, Published Tue 12 Jun 2012 11:00, Last updated: 2012-06-12

According to reports Brighton & Hove Albion are set to swoop for released Manchester United goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak.

the Pole is now in talks with the south coast club after coming to the end of his contract at Old Trafford.

The keeper decided to leave after being unable to cement a place in Sir Alex Fergusons long-term plans.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It has been imminent for a week now, no need to get excited. When/if it happens it happens.

Amateur blogs keep repeating the news as of it's something new that nobodies suggested.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Excuse my ignorance, but who is Pat McGatt? I hope he's right, but I'd be more excited if I knew who he was, and how well connected he might be.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Pat McGatt? the very famous sports writer of 'Kicker Conspiracy' fame?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
It has been imminent for a week now, no need to get excited. When/if it happens it happens.

Amateur blogs keep repeating the news as of it's something new that nobodies suggested.

It's happening.....amateur blogs lmfao, no need to get excited??? Kin hell a keeper of his quality I'll get proper excited about,

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Poyet is still away, so can't see anything being unveiled until he is back. Possibly a done deal though..

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Excuse my ignorance, but who is Pat McGatt? I hope he's right, but I'd be more excited if I knew who he was, and how well connected he might be.

he appears in a song by 'The Fall' details in previous post

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's happening.....amateur blogs lmfao, no need to get excited??? Kin hell a keeper of his quality I'll get proper excited about,

Clearly it would be an exciting signing if it happens but it keeps getting parroted by blogs wanting to be in on a scoop, the rumour has been around for at least a week now.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I prefer the writing style of Phil Mecrackin

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Clearly it would be an exciting signing if it happens but it keeps getting parroted by blogs wanting to be in on a scoop, the rumour has been around for at least a week now.

I don't care a hoot about being on any scoop... JUST PUT UP ON HERE WHAT I SEE A MANCHESTER JOURNO PRINTED....its nothing to me, just good to see what's being touted around the press in Manchester.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Kusczak would be a good signing but he isn't as good as everybody on here is making out. In his loan spell at Watford he made quite a few mistakes and didn't look all that great. He's way above Brez and Ankergren but I would of still preferred somebody with a bit more quality.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Kusczak would be a good signing but he isn't as good as everybody on here is making out. In his loan spell at Watford he made quite a few mistakes and didn't look all that great. He's way above Brez and Ankergren but I would of still preferred somebody with a bit more quality.

Safer pair of hands than De Gea?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here