Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jon Snow, Brighton fan

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He has mentioned he supports The Albion during a news report before.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes, I know. He's got it wrong. He is not a supporter.

But he is definitely a fan. He knows the club enough to say that we are doing well and he likes us.

Ah, OK. Fair point.

I wonder if he knows more than Sid from CBBC, who thought CMS was top goalscorer last season when quizzed on "MoTD Kickabout"?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
His father was the headmaster at Ardingly so he lived there.

Yes I heard him say this in an interview before and as he attended school there (i.e outside Haywards Heath) he adopted his local football team and has always followed us since. Someone should invite him down to the Amex especially now we are all tippy tappy.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Yes he is a fan, i was talking to him a couple of years ago on the train to London. He got on at East Croydon and stood next to me on the train - we got chatting about bits and pieces and he said he followed Brighton. He got off at Blackfrairs at the same stop as me and cycled into work. Seemed a nice bloke!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Ah, OK. Fair point.

I wonder if he knows more than Sid from CBBC, who thought CMS was top goalscorer last season when quizzed on "MoTD Kickabout"?

Sid was in the north stand at least once last season so has definitely seen The Albion more times than Jon Snow

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ah, OK. Fair point.

I had the displeasure of watching that the other day. Sue Smith (who knows dick all about the game) though Robin Van Persie played for Spain. f***ing idiot woman.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I doubt anyone will be remotely surprised that I think he's a tosser.

I'm sure he feels the same about you!

Had some dealings with him via work in the past, came across as a really decent bloke. Wish I'd known he was an Albion fan! Someone should definitely get him along to the Amex.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm sure he feels the same about you!Had some dealings with him via work in the past, came across as a really decent bloke. Wish I'd known he was an Albion fan! Someone should definitely get him along to the Amex.
There are a lot of people on here who feel that way about me :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here