Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Pump

WARWICKSHIRE LAD

May 12, 2012
I live in hove
Any chance of getting at least one Guinness pump installed some where in the stadium, i.e in Dicks bar,so it is accessible to majority of fans.
Yes I understand it is a slow drink to serve,obviously not ideal for a crowded football stadium,but not every body drinks real ale, bitter or lager.
So by installing just the solitary pump,then at least a few people would be able to enjoy their favourite drink,or tipple, yours sincerely s.p.aubrey

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went to a wedding a couple of years ago and they had an outside bar firm doing the bar. This firm used cans of draught Guinness and after pouring them into the can without any widget placed them on a plate and that frothed them up to look like a normal poured pint of Guinness I have never seen such an operation either before or since. The wedding was up in Bedfordshire so some fan from that area may have seen the same by the same firm.

I am not sure whether it could be used in the concourses as I do not know enough about it and its capabilities

Last edited:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Worthing FC have got one in each of the bars. Handy little bugger, and it saves a fortune because cans keep, whereas barrels of the stuff that go unsold, dont!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Any chance of getting at least one Guinness pump installed some where in the stadium, i.e in Dicks bar,so it is accessible to majority of fans.
Yes I understand it is a slow drink to serve,obviously not ideal for a crowded football stadium,but not every body drinks real ale, bitter or lager.
So by installing just the solitary pump,then at least a few people would be able to enjoy their favourite drink,or tipple, yours sincerely s.p.aubrey

I've been trying to get Guinness served since the stadium opened,kept on about it all through the season and have tried again this season. Can understand the reasons for not having a pump due to time taken to pour a pint but the Surger seems a great idea,if not a Guinness then maybe a Murphys or the Harveys Stout,we don't all drink lager and light beers...if tiny Wiorthing can sell it....well it puts our wonderful stadium to shame,I have been to loads of Stadiums and apart from the Amex have never found a ground that does not sell a heavy beer!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here