Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Star and Legend running at weekend.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Albion Star running Saturday night last race A10, got a reasonable chance if running as she has been since returning, Albion Legend running Sunday race 4 12.13pm, upgraded to A5 looks an even contest if he runs up to his best time will have a good chance.
Good luck.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Should be there to watch both. Come on Lara and Joe!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm not going to make Saturday night I'm afraid. If anyone wants the pass, let me know.

Should be ok for the Sunday.

No sign of ALBION FLYER though Mark? I thought we might see him by now.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I'm not going to make Saturday night I'm afraid. If anyone wants the pass, let me know.

Should be ok for the Sunday.

No sign of ALBION FLYER though Mark? I thought we might see him by now.

Benny trialing on Monday over 285m, then will need at leat 1 515 trial, then if alls well back on the card.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Didn't get to the track myself but am told Albion Star came 3rd at 4/1 and ran pretty well.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Yes Lara ran really well, getting stronger each race, improved her time by 11 spots, doing 31.00, and only going down by 1 3/4 lengths and as usual was flying at the end, as you are aware this is the build up for getting her fit to running back over 6 bends, the dog she lost to last night Nimrod is an extremely quick dog with loads of early pace, he did a 4.18 compared to Lara's 4.44.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
And 4th place from Albion Legend today. Found alot of trouble, crowded at the 1st bulked at the 3rd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here