Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pirates Deep

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Was earlier thinking about taking the kids to Play or Monkey Bizness, but with this weather would have been packed etc.

But, this got the memories going of when I was a kid. Any one else remember Pirates Deep next to the Sealife Centre/Aquarium. It was class. Bucket for your shoes, take the shoes off and whack them in the bucket and then hare around as fast as you can - brings back good memories.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
You had to be hardcore to go on the slide into the ball pit with the white plastic balls there. I remember numerous times kids would jump out at you.

Was it also custom to play manhunt (Jamie piss off) or 'it' in there, so much fun

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Best. Place. Ever. (when I was 6)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Depending on age of kids. F.E.A.R in Brighton might be quite good. Scare maze thing by Pizza Hut in town.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Pirates Deep was brilliant. I can still remember most of the layout and what was where

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
My GOD that place was AWESOME. I would love to go there now...and i'm 25.

Run around, kicking each other, jumping off stuff, hiding in the ball pit.

:thumbsup:

I actually am getting that FEELING in the pit of my stomach that i used to get before a birthday party there. The BUZZ.

Also some CLASSIC child-injuries would occur there. EXTREME carptet burn when falling over at full pelt. A plastic ball in the eye or the classic two kids running into each other.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Loved pirates deep... remember the layout, the little cafe. I use to like the top floor that looked out onto the sea...

There was that wicked little room with a punchbag.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
No but I used to go to Treasure Island in Eastbourne. Think it's closed now though.
Oh the memories.
Went there today. The indoor bit has been done up and is quite nice now. they are still redoing outside bit - opens at end of June. All seems good value. It did go bankrupt last year but opening with new owners. So pleased as I remember it as a kid. Also have great memories of pirates deep too!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Loved pirates deep... remember the layout, the little cafe. I use to like the top floor that looked out onto the sea...

There was that wicked little room with a punchbag.

Happy days

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Found some new pics of Pirates Deep online that I hadn’t seen before. Bought back some happy memories.

90139412-E7AE-48BD-9330-83B03EE11C98.jpeg

A195B3D6-DBB2-4B98-A95D-01EAAE1476FF.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here