Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Salad take aways.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Where do I go in Brighton & Hove for the best salad take away? I went to Foxy's by Hove station the other evening. Their product was unimangiative & the portions were miniscule. Good job I'm on a diet! All in all, a total rip off. Avoid!

The Moorish place at the Seven dials is phenomenal, but they are hardly ever open and don't open at weekends, which is when I would want to buy them.

Any suggestions? The salads must be mega tasty and not remotely bland.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pulp Kitchen used to be brilliant but is sadly no longer with us. The deli down by the shell garage on Preston Road is very good.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Only went there once and it was a while ago but I seem to remember Morrisons having a very decent salad bar.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
They do a really good salad box in the baguette bar (not sure of their name) on the old shore ham road in hove next to dugards

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hilton hotel near London Bridge.

You would never know they do salads. Enough to feed 3, and a lot of things to choose from.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Harvester? Not sure about the one in Brighton, but the one in Lancing does takeaways and you can help yourself to salad. You could just order a healthy meal to go with it?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Where do I go in Brighton & Hove for the best salad take away? I went to Foxy's by Hove station the other evening. Their product was unimangiative & the portions were miniscule. Good job I'm on a diet! All in all, a total rip off. Avoid!

The Moorish place at the Seven dials is phenomenal, but they are hardly ever open and don't open at weekends, which is when I would want to buy them.
Any suggestions? The salads must be mega tasty and not remotely bland.

Make your own you lazy barstad

edit: 1st time i`ve agreed with JJB:albion2:
:albion2:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
OK I give up!

What is this salad take away thing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here