Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STAR AND LEGEND Sunday 3rd June

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Both Albion STAR and Albion LEGEND run this Sunday.

Legend in race 2 11:43 Trap 2 and a big welcome back to Star in race 10 13:44.

Unfortunately I cannot make it - fingers crossed for a pair of good runs.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I will be there for both races. Really looking forward to Lara's return. And joes race looks so open. Be brilliant when Benny returns and we have all 3 dogs running.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Welcome back Lara, she seems thrown in but been off a long time, looking at the race not much early 3 or 4 finish late but for sure non will be finishing as quick as our girl, she will only get better in next few weeks and remember this is all in the build up for her going back to 6 bends and more.
Joe got a tough race again with all looking like they will hit the first bend together which isn't really what we want, but with some luck if he produces the 30.50 he did a few races ago could go clear, will hope to see some of you there.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
A bit of Rain Mark and Lara would surely be worth a punt. Joes race has trouble written all over it. Just hope he can steer clear of the trouble that has hampered him in recent races.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm not going to be able to make it.
But I have done the win double

and a win treble with a horse that Trigger spotted running at Chatilly in the French Derby this afternoon

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
ALBION LEGEND wins @ 3/1

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
And a very credible 2nd from 10/1 shot Albion Star. An excellent effort from Lara on her 1st race back from season/injury.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here